If anyone is interested...
I remember clearly having a thought late in the day 2 days ago that "This would be a good thing to post!!!"
"First chance tomorrow I will do a new post."
Unfortunately, I cannot remember clearly (or even cloudy) what it was.
Not a clue.
Just thought I'd mention it.
10 comments:
Sarah and I just did that. Sarah told me what she was going to post the very next day and I woke up the next day and went to school and I couldn't remember what she had told me. I remembered it was funny and so I emailed her and told her to post that great post she was talking about. And she emailed me back and asked, "Do you remember what it was about because I have forgotten too?"
Haha.
It us rather annoying because I know I thought it was hilarious at the time.
now now--You girls are too young for this--
I know we are too young for this... can you imagine what it will be like when we are older. Heaven help us.
I smypathize!
But my motto is: "When in doubt, post more about Les Miserables."
okay--I will think about it some more--With 1432 pages--I should be able to find something else to say!
I am sooooo glad someone else does this, because I do it ALL the time and it is so frustrating! Missed you at the Bible study last night but I am glad you were helping dear Mae have a happy birthday! Love ya!
Was it about what a great student I am, perhaps?
Right!!! That must have been it.
Apparently you have also forgot to post anything new - I am fearing the worst...is it? could it be...? Old timers' disease???
alright alright--
you have no idea how pre-occupied I am!!!
but I will do something today--a day that ends in a 7 which seems to be a pttern for me--
Post a Comment