Thursday, March 23, 2006

Uruguay

I have no idea where that Uruguay came from --I wouldn't do it--and the last post wouldn't let me leave a comment on my own post either.--Something fishy here. Last night and today--The SAME Word for Verification was there for all 5 or 6 tries--

Augh!!--I just tried to post a comment on THIS one--same word for verification as on the other post--and it still won't register a comment---Something seems to be stuck

Back for a 3rd edit:
I just checked on another site that has word verification--SAME WORD and it won't register my post--I guess if I turn off the thing it'll work

5 comments:

Cindy said...

is this working????

Cindy said...

YES!!

faith said...

hooray

Sue said...

Uruguay? Is there something you haven't told us??

Dasha said...

"I guess if I turn off the thing it'll work"... This is a classic Mom Phrase... but hey, it worked!