Monday, February 27, 2006

10 DAYS!!!!

How in the world can 10 days have gone by since the last time I posted--
Unbelievable--
I have no cute pictures or anything profound to share today---

Just thought I'd ask--Has anyone ever read any books by Walter Trobisch? I know of 3 he wrote--I read them in high school and a few times since--Short simple good books on relationships--I highly recommend them.

I believe he was acquainted with JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis--but my memory may be whacky--I think he is german. His books are not fiction.

Well--that's it for today--

2 comments:

faith said...

They sound interesting. Do you own any? Could I borrow one this summer? I am in the middle of so many books right now. I need to start finishing a few of them.

Sue said...

Is it possible that you have had a FEW things on your mind the past 10 days???? Glad you're back, though. Praying for you, dear sister and friend!