Friday, June 12, 2009

Grand kiddies

Jack and Hudson

Sweet baby Elijah --a little man with a tie :)

Bright and Krue
Hudson was napping--I dragged this little sofa from the front room and unfolded the little foam bed on it in front of our big couch.. and put in "Beauty and the Beast"
Nobody moved--seriously until it was over--start to finish!
This brought to mind ...
A very fond memory--waiting for Daddy (Jason) to come home from his night job (while he was in seminary) on Friday nights. He often got home before 9 instead of after 10. I would pull out the sleeper sofa--Make Caramel Corn--and the 4 of us would get on the "bed"--Jason, me, Hannah (4) and Jared(2) and watch the little 12 inch black and white tv that sat across the room on top of the 2 ton upright piano. It didn't matter what was on--on that little BW set.
Hannah remembers--


3 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

What a sweet memory!

grey rose (they/them) said...

yerp. like it was yesterday! seriously i think of those nights at least once a week...
i specifically remember watching miami vice once and dad saying "they're tough"...

Anonymous said...

Handsome men and a cutie little girl:-)

Just read the strawberry pie blog(I think Shoney's did have a yummy straw. pie in the day): BLAH!GUILT!GUILT! No pickin' of nuthin' here! Well, Hayley has come home from Cville and picked her 20lbs. of blueberries for her tiny freezer. Guess I better get out there.