First I found this from the wedding--Candy will probably want to hurt me--but she is so cute. The reason this photo is here is I love my sister and I'm glad there was a wedding so she could come visit--AND her son Matt, my handsome nephew got to come--It had been a long time since I had seen him. I should devote a whole post to the A#1 Thank you note he wrote to me last spring. It was a really good Thank you--It makes me want to send him things just so I can get a good letter.
Faith looked so pretty--Jared was getting ready to sing to her at the reception. And there is Barry and Ana and Haley!!
Here are the boy grandbabies--not too long ago but they have already changed--I have some pictures of Bright but can't find them.
Hey!! This is the upper Ferry--I love leaving a bit early for work on pretty days and taking the ferry-- It really doesn't take any longer UNLESS I'm in a line of cars and have to wait for the ferry to make a trip or 2 before me--it will only hold 3 vehicles. This was a month or so ago--Soon there will be pretty fall leaves to look at.
2 comments:
Ha! I have all this time to "organize" my "doo-dads" but I don't seem to get anything done:-)
Handsome boys-Krue is taking on that "elementary age" look.
Ferries-I love the lower ferry even though you get that strange sensation that the car will roll right off head first into the drink!
Nice to see a post from you! If you could see my computer desk, you'd see some of the many projects I dabble in but never seem to complete. I do finally see the end in sight for a cross stitch Christmas table cloth that I started years ago. Yea!
Post a Comment