Born today--Friday April 4, 2008--3 o'clock in the afternoon
8 lbs. 2 oz.
21 inches
Sweet Little No Name Boy
Mother and Baby doing really great.
He has a fair amount of hair under that cap.
Beautiful skin.
When his eyes are open--reminds many of sister Bright.
Ears and Chin--all Jack--looks alot like brother Krue.
Daddy Jack and Sweet little no-name shelton:-)
6 comments:
LOVE the picture of the three guys!
Congratulations...how VERY exciting!
YEAH! I checked and checked yesterday just to see if anything had happened yet - and then last night! I was so excited! Any news on the name yet?
New life never ceases to amaze!( I think "James Cooper" in the name might be appropriate:-):-)
Thank you Mrs. T. I wholeheartedly concur! I actually was going to call yesterday evening, but I was really sure that the baby had been born... and I didn't want to steal any of James Cooper "Jr.'s" thunder... hehe.
Still got the fingers crossed on the name!
AND THANK YOU MRS. SHELTON for the birthday greeting and getting the pictures and video up so fast!
With love...
James Cooper "Sr."
James Cooper, Sr.
You are very welcome--I did it so quick expresly for you
still no name--BUT--regardless of his given name--we can call him "Coop" --alright?
OK, that sounds like a deal. I'll take what I can get.
Post a Comment