I wish I had a picture or video of this to share, but I do not--because I was holding the broom and trying to sweep the crumbs on the dining room floor.
Bright has a little person sized broom--and in their pantry closet they had 2 swiffer things--so one day when I was straightening up a little--I took off one of the sections of the swiffer(to make it shorter for Bright) and put a wet paper towel on it for her to "help" me.
The last several times I have tried to sweep, Krue runs to the closet and gets out the short broom or swiffer to help me and I have to hurry to get the "mess" into the dustpan before he can get to it with his little broom (or mop)to "sweep" (more like push)and the pile of dirt and bits goes flying across the floor I just swept.
As I hurry--HE hurries and I try to out-maneuver him and our handles bang repeatedly into each other--like the "dirt" is a puck and we are battling it out with hockey sticks. I laugh every time.
ANYWAY--I wish I had a video.
4 comments:
I love this post because I can just tell by how you write that you really love those little guys. I just can't believe you are A GRANDMA!!!!
That IS really funny and really cute and even though I wish you had a video too, it would be sorta hard for YOU to get a video of yourself! :) I need some new pictures of those grandkids of your's! Bright, Krue & Hudson!
That IS really funny and really cute and even though I wish you had a video too, it would be sorta hard for YOU to get a video of yourself! :) I need some new pictures of those grandkids of your's! Bright, Krue & Hudson!
Post a Comment