Guess what I did Saturday?
Funny thing--I took this picture to show how desolate and brown everything looked--so I didn't actually get any trees in it--and when I loaded it up I only saw the beautiful sky.
Mr. Vessey filling up cider bottles. After I asked for 1 gallon and 1 1/2 gallon--he went in to pour them up--and I took his picture through the screen door.
Mae and I picked 7 half bushels--it was a beautiful day.
-
6 comments:
Oh, man! Vessey's cider! (I will not covet, I will not covet, I will not covet...)
Where is this cider?!? I LOVE cider and fresh apples. They probably are one of the best things in the world to me! I had fresh cider at an amish fair this weekend, but they weren't selling it, just doing a demostration. Anyhow, I love apple cider and I so miss the Freeds apples that they used to have every fall. They were so good.
Hall's Apple Farm.(NY) The sight of all our elementary school FALL field trips:-) Love fresh cider. Bought a bag of MacIntoshes today.YUM!
How fun! I want to go apple picking! My roommate has gone a few times.. And i just looked at the picture of Krue..... soooo adorable.
well, i wish that i could have gone with you, mama!
i love you very much, and i expect to hang out alot when we visit.
i love you!
yo. not that i am at all one to talk....BUT...hows bouts a new post?? ;-)
Post a Comment