What a great picture! Wow!
He IS alive! We keep looking for glimpses of that boy (and his wife, for that matter!) Life is lookin' pretty good over there.
Krue is so big. I've been away too long.
I will agree with everyone who has left a comment. Good grief! Those kids have grown so much since I last saw them.
This is GREAT! What a good looking family!(Need Stacey in the next one:-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great picture! Wow!
He IS alive! We keep looking for glimpses of that boy (and his wife, for that matter!) Life is lookin' pretty good over there.
Krue is so big. I've been away too long.
I will agree with everyone who has left a comment. Good grief! Those kids have grown so much since I last saw them.
This is GREAT! What a good looking family!(Need Stacey in the next one:-)
Post a Comment