mrs. kate, i am ludi! (mom and dad used to call me that, and still do sometimes). anyways, i painted those little tube people of cardboard tubes when i was 12 or 13. and we've used them to decorate ever since!!
:-D
p.s. if i paint more, can i sell them in your shop?? jk jk haha
8 comments:
wow, I LOVE IT. what a nice tribute!!!
i wonder if anyone is wondering "who's ludi?"
remember .. "WHO'S POOH?"
HHAHAAHHA.
anyways i'm glad you never threw those out. good times good times. they are pretty cute too!!
these are great--not just "pretty cute"
How do you change your blog "look"?! Very Nice!
I am so impressed with how you keep changing the look. This one is my new favorite. EVERYTHING looks so sharp and clear...
thank you, thank you,(she says as she takes a bow) It really isn't as "cool" as these young ones manage to do--but I am learning-
that was me--not wifey singer--sorry
and may I ask, "who is Ludi?" The site looks very nice:)
mrs. kate, i am ludi! (mom and dad used to call me that, and still do sometimes). anyways, i painted those little tube people of cardboard tubes when i was 12 or 13. and we've used them to decorate ever since!!
:-D
p.s. if i paint more, can i sell them in your shop?? jk jk haha
Post a Comment