I know it's bad I haven't posted in so long--
I hope I'll get my thoughts together soon and something to say
So many go to facebook now--I got discouraged--I don't have time to figure out facebook--
Since my last blog--Bright has gained another year--so has Hudson
Linnea came home for Easter--and we (Hannah, Linnea, Jason and I took all the little ones to Ocean City)
We got to see Jim and Marianna and hear about the intriging and vital work they do in Ukraine. Kolya and Jeanne have moved to Salisbury, They add a bit of brightness --I'm glad they are here.
We've had an awesome coffee house performance night at our church ALL really good
but 2 standouts were Marie and Flo singing "sisters" by Irving Berlin and Annie Currie reciting Li'l Orphan Annie--with maybe the best reading of that poem -EVER!! "the goblins gonna git you if you don't watch out!"
had more pics but blogger slow tonight--
2 comments:
Mama, just so you know I check your blog almost everyday...SO YOU NEED TO POST MORE!!!!
don't get discouraged...your fans are still here :-)
Thanks...you're a pal I check yours nearly everyday too
Post a Comment