hooray stacey!! what a diligent girl!and great posts, mama!
I'm very proud of Stacey! It reminds me that you really can go and do things if you really want to. And she is such a beautiful woman!! man oh man!
congratulations! I know several proud people! What a great accomplishment....
yayy for stacey! how exciting!
Dittoes! Good for Stace! And she has some adorable kiddies! I love the flannel jamies, Grandma! (My mom used to make my sister and I matching outfits-Fun)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hooray stacey!! what a diligent girl!
and great posts, mama!
I'm very proud of Stacey! It reminds me that you really can go and do things if you really want to. And she is such a beautiful woman!! man oh man!
congratulations! I know several proud people! What a great accomplishment....
yayy for stacey! how exciting!
Dittoes! Good for Stace!
And she has some adorable kiddies! I love the flannel jamies, Grandma! (My mom used to make my sister and I matching outfits-Fun)!
Post a Comment