
This picture of Ben and Linnea was taken after 10 pm--It's like we are in the land of the midnight sun--only not quite!
Below is another reason we are here--It is a little church plant--that has a very nice spot in the Old Grand Forks Mall--They have an elder that does lay preaching--but no pastor. Jason is preaching for them on Sunday mornings while we are here and doing a Sunday School study of Pilgrim's Progress--Probably more on this later.
5 comments:
What great fun! I'm so thankful that you two can take the time to be with Ben and Linnea. And that Jason can help the church plant. AND, hopefully, we get to see more pictures!
Yaaay! Glad you are posting! I love to see ND(and the folks we both love) through another's eyes(lens:-)
Love the header-you are missing the 70mph sign as you enter ND:-)
Wow-is this the church in the Kmart or did they move to a new location? Looks warm, cozy, and inviting! There are so many of us praying, praying, praying for you and Jason AND for the folks at Faith.
Come on NY girl-don't you remember having to go to bed while it was still light outside but 10pm?!
Keep posting!
(Wow-this is a book; and congrats on your latest event!!!!!
It looks LOVELY. But where is the pic of the rock climbing wall????
I love how homey it looks - how is everything going up there? I know you are loving having time with Linny - and have you had time to do any simultaneous tupperware and alteration shopping? Sounds like fun!
Hey Cindy! The church looks very comfortable and inviting! We miss you! I haven't posted in a couple of weeks and haven't seen your blog b/c my computer had problems. But I'm back now and will be checking up on you!
Post a Comment