they sure are special! (i have to say, though, krue kind of has that "what? me? i didn't do anything" look on his face in the last one (probably because it looks like Hudson is upset)) Beautiful children and a gift of God!
oh, and enjoyed spending time with your oldest son yesterday! thanks for sharing him; i know he made my daughter's day!
I love Krue's little haircut-I hadn't seen it. He looks like a little man!How quickly time flies:-(
wow. i love these BABIES!!!! that top picture is the best! please tell them that Aunt Linnea loves them!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
they sure are special! (i have to say, though, krue kind of has that "what? me? i didn't do anything" look on his face in the last one (probably because it looks like Hudson is upset)) Beautiful children and a gift of God!
oh, and enjoyed spending time with your oldest son yesterday! thanks for sharing him; i know he made my daughter's day!
I love Krue's little haircut-I hadn't seen it. He looks like a little man!How quickly time flies:-(
wow. i love these BABIES!!!! that top picture is the best! please tell them that Aunt Linnea loves them!!!
Post a Comment