Thursday, March 27, 2008

I AM CURIOUS...

If you go to the VERY bottom of my postings--there is a survey I have concocted because...

well, because I COULD! --

while freshening up my page look--I noticed I could add page elements--and this looked kind of fun--but I didn't know it would be on the very bottom--

4 comments:

Sue said...

glad you're posting again. i took the survey,but i really like getting outside the best, but not gardening--i also really like the open windows, curtains blowing, unequivocally, so that won...anyway, glad to see you back!

ukrainiac said...

Loving this fresh look, Cindy.

grey rose (they/them) said...

btw: love the quizzie...

how may i stumble upon one!?

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the ferry. My hubby can give you the exact timing of both ferries and if they are worth the ride(strictly speaking time wise). He spent a couple of days going down the roads and timing each one:-) When Mr. Bennie was still at home, we occasionally called him asking" Is the ferry running"! Sometimes it's just 'cuz the ferry operator wants to go fishin':-)