Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am so happy!--and so is Janie! I was told to go home early from work and there is NO choir tonight--So it's like getting extra time!! I feel like I am 12 and just got a SNOW DAY--even tho it was 3:30 when I got sent home--

AND------ I had made extra last night--so no cooking tonight either---

AND--last night was young adult Bible study so the house is kind of clean.

Plus I love snow--grew up in the Lake Erie snow belt--been away over 2 decades. I think I miss it alot--but probably I'm just like most old folks--if I lived with it all the time--I wouldn't be so nuts about it. But since I don't get it every day--wheeeee.

4 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

mama! this is quite possibly the CUTEST video EVER!

y'all are so cute:)

Anonymous said...

Confession: Not too sad that ESL was canceled. I like a good snow. This was probably HALF a good snow but I'll be satisfied:-)
Post below: Were the "guys" watching football or the latest Jane Austen movie?

linnea said...

hey i love this video!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dasha said...

WE WANT MORE POSTS!