Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last week we were blessed with a real snow that stuck---




Krue and Pops Monday night out looking at our lights--Uncle Jared does a great job--not quite done yet--maybe a picture when we finish--we have something new this year--it's pretty neat----
ah--the suspense...

8 comments:

Sue said...

Krue is the best baby! Also, I picked Luke up from Senior High tonight and was marveling at the difference one week makes: last week I picked him up, they were all out there having snowball fights and building a snowman; it was so fun to watch! This week I pick him up and he (and I) are in short sleeves, no jacket! Weird. Can't wait to see the light pictures. Oh, and Monday together was lots of fun! Bye!

Laura said...

Little Jason, Big Jason.

ukrainiac said...

Who's wearing the bigger smile?

KristenAnne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KristenAnne said...

I love seeing pictures of them together! How cute! They look so happy together! I can't wait to see your lights either. So soon!

Anna P said...

The suspense is agonizing! Can't wait to see them.

I love seeing pictures of your family, brings such joy.

Sue said...

More snow! more snow! more pictures! (imagine a toddler saying these things (NOT krue, of course)) but still, more snow! (please)

Anonymous said...

Christmas Eve-just looking at the snow pics-but it is 60 degrees out:-0
Wish we had more snow but not while Ben is STILL trying to get to Salisbury:-)