I've heard that Life comes at you fast--
but Life seems to go past me fast.
2 weeks? Is it possible? The calendar says yes. 2 weeks ago, almost to the minute- the lovebirds were waiting out a downpour (with hail, even)--so they could try to find hidey-holes in the packed car for "a little this and that" and begin the flight to their new nest-
I was glad for the rain that day-
for one moment more. . .
4 comments:
Poignant.
Ben and Linnea on the computer screen?
yep--another prize for keen observation--must be all those years of jugsaw puzzling!! I bet you kill at "Where's Waldo?" and "I Spy"!
I really like that last picture. Something about it is awesome. I don't really know what it is that I like so much about it. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time.
Post a Comment