Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gettin 'er done

Well, No picture this post--but you can actually see the carpet in my front room--The lovebirds have flown the coop and taken about a third of their stuff with them:) The other half is in or about to go in the attic and about 1/6 is in boxes--about 9--most big--all heavy!--ready to be taped and labeled--soon on the way to North Dakota. Whew--and a bit here and there of tulle and leftover wedding stuff--and my regular clutter that I would love to conquer.

While I think about it--does anybody out there know how to do the neat things with the posting set-up--neat headers and stuff--I'd love to jazz this baby up--but I have no idea--and not any patience to sift thru all the "help" files.

More to come--of what--I am not sure--but there will be more...

Oh , and I am ashamed of myself--how seldom I use my wonderful little camera--even at LIFE EVENTS---

6 comments:

Dasha said...

SEEING the Shelton family life events is great, but I enjoy just reading about them, too!

I really miss the Shelton family... and it's looking like it would be hard to gather you all in one place!

ukrainiac said...

Cindy -- I think this was one of those LIFE EVENTS where you shouldn't have been concerned with a camera! There were plenty clicking all night -- and, if pictures can be retrieved from my ailing laptop -- I can add to your collection!

What a great event, at that! Thanks, again, for including us...

(We WILL be looking for pictures of life's more regular moments...)

faith said...

I am so happy you are blogging again, even without pictures! I love your story posts!

grey rose (they/them) said...

love your postings.

i can help with layout by the way!

love you mama!

Anonymous said...

The orchids are still holding out:-)

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.