May I be one of the first to say WELL DONE!! I am so impressed!
you were the 1st and 2nd to say you were impressed--I am impressed!!!
LOVE the subject of the page-flowers always make me happy.
These are Nantucket hydrangeas--or maybe Newport, I don't know--but they were the only pink and green thing I could find in all the files.--I cropped from the honeymoon pictures.
The hydrangeas are all over Cape Cod as well. I love them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
May I be one of the first to say WELL DONE!! I am so impressed!
May I be one of the first to say WELL DONE!! I am so impressed!
you were the 1st and 2nd to say you were impressed--I am impressed!!!
LOVE the subject of the page-flowers always make me happy.
These are Nantucket hydrangeas--or maybe Newport, I don't know--but they were the only pink and green thing I could find in all the files.--I cropped from the honeymoon pictures.
The hydrangeas are all over Cape Cod as well. I love them!
Post a Comment