great observation! We would call the first picture 'the pioneer distance dance' :) But the second one.... Beautiful pictures, thank you.
Thanks Dasha--I didn't want to ruin the post by being to verbose--I am glad you got the point!!! Pioneer distance--that is greatWe missed you all--I am glad Jamie called, tho--
Was that first picture from Jamie and Dasha's reception here?
yes indeed--keen observation!!
I noticed that too!!!! Just thought that everybody did, so I didn't comment on that! Not fair! :))))
ahhh so beautiful! what a handsome couple!
I am all happiness!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
great observation! We would call the first picture 'the pioneer distance dance' :) But the second one.... Beautiful pictures, thank you.
Thanks Dasha--
I didn't want to ruin the post by being to verbose--I am glad you got the point!!! Pioneer distance--that is great
We missed you all--I am glad Jamie called, tho--
Was that first picture from Jamie and Dasha's reception here?
yes indeed--keen observation!!
I noticed that too!!!! Just thought that everybody did, so I didn't comment on that! Not fair! :))))
ahhh so beautiful! what a handsome couple!
I am all happiness!
Post a Comment