Those eyes are HUUGE!
He is getting so big. I need an excuse to get to hold him before he gets too big.
Those eyes are taking in the world as fast as they can-wait till he's on the move!
I can hardly wait to see this little tyke for myself...
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are getting VERY excited about coming for Linny's big day!
need to post so here is a comment
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those eyes are HUUGE!
He is getting so big. I need an excuse to get to hold him before he gets too big.
Those eyes are taking in the world as fast as they can-wait till he's on the move!
I can hardly wait to see this little tyke for myself...
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are getting VERY excited about coming for Linny's big day!
need to post so here is a comment
Post a Comment