in Alias, Jennifer Garner was trained as a child to be a double agent and as part of her training she had to put together block towers sort of like the one Bright's doing..but they were a bit more complicated and Alias had to compile all peices, which were like puzzle peices, really fast...
but then her memory was wiped out after her childhood training and she didn't find out till like the 3rd season that she'd been programmed to be a spy...
but yeah... not that you needed to know that, i just dig that show :)
4 comments:
hahahah...that's funny! I just saw that episode :)
I am "Lost" I have no Idea what you are talking about--I do know alias is a show with Jennifer Gardner--but that is all.
in Alias, Jennifer Garner was trained as a child to be a double agent and as part of her training she had to put together block towers sort of like the one Bright's doing..but they were a bit more complicated and Alias had to compile all peices, which were like puzzle peices, really fast...
but then her memory was wiped out after her childhood training and she didn't find out till like the 3rd season that she'd been programmed to be a spy...
but yeah... not that you needed to know that, i just dig that show :)
O ok--now I get it heh heh
Post a Comment