Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Winter's Morning Mist

Well, I woke up this morning and first thing looking out the window--I saw this bare tree and FOG--It looked so dreamy--I popped on some shoes and a jacket and went out in my pj's to take pictures--I don't know why I messed with the date thing but some of my favorites have a date stuck on them--then I realized I should take it off. These were taken within minutes of eachother--but I guess the morning light was changing--because they all look different. I did not change any settings on the camera that I know of--but I might have--I am still learning. the last ones I took (there are more I didn't post) have a white "jet" streak across the sky--

The day turned out to be very clear and bright--beautiful!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JLW said...

Wow Aunt Cindy! You should go into photography! These are beautiful!

Cindy said...

thanks--but the fog was right out my front door and there were the trees--Usually my photos are the ones with heads half off and a thumb blur in the middle--But I plan on improving with my neat new camera--

Sienna said...

mrs. cindy,
these are excellent. I just told my dad he should use one on his blog for one of his quotes...
they're beautiful.. the dark tree against the sky! keep taking photos and keep posting. I can't wait to check this blog now all the time at school...it will brighten my days. :)

love, sienna

Anonymous said...

Yes very nice...

And to make a comment about the Christmas post below:

Only Jack's child would have a Jordan winter hat....

faith said...

Nice. They look even better than when you showed me them on the camera!! I keep thinking of Sherlock Holmes.