Monday, December 25, 2006

phooey

I just typed an entry and lost it--I tried to post too many pictures--

I got carried away--


because---

I tried to upload about 6 pictures at once----

because-----


My dear and generous and thoughtful children--Hannah, Patrick, Jared, Jack, Stacey, Linnea and dearest husband Jason----

gave me a sweet, and cute and hip digital camera--a RED Casio Exilim--

MY VERY OWN CAMERA!!! WOOHOO. FUN CITY!!
The last camera I personally owned was a 110 in college--It bit the dust decades ago.--and Jason and I had a few years use of a 35 mm in the 80's Since then--we have always used disposable or borrowed Jared's or Linnea's.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

There'll be no stopping me now!!!

Well--I guess there will be "stopping Me" I have tried 3 more times to post A picture and cant--

stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray!!

mama has a RED camera!! her OWN!!

we love you so so so so so!!

JLW said...

AHHH HAA! Just what you needed, and just what WE needed because we NEED to see more pictures of your dear family!

Stay tuned on our blog because we have some amazing gingerbread pictures! (Thanks to you!)

Laura said...

What a great family you have - to get you something that is so perfect for you - yes! Great job Sheltons (and Singers!)