Friday, October 13, 2006

And Now...we pause for this commercial..


I have found these to be very handy--they really do clean things up nicely--But even I was amazed when in desparation (It was probably Sunday Dress Shirts need ironing!)and no gloppy iron off cleaner in the house for a really burned on yukky mess--I pulled out one of these babies, wet it and WOW--with a little rubbing--most of the burned on goo came right off my old iron (Non-stick plate)--So now I use it on my new iron (Polished steel plate) as soon as it gets just a little stuff burned on--It is great!!-make sure you wipe off any residue--

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

They are pretty handy! I was given some about 2 years ago and was sad when they were all gone.

Cindy said...

They do disintegrate pretty quick--
It's good to hear from you--even just a comment--

Anonymous said...

hmm...we need to try these!!

Sue said...

You all crack me up.

Sue said...

Tim tells me this morning, did I see Cindy's blog? yeah, I mutter sleepily. Well, she talked about this scraper stuff that gets the gunk off the iron. Ok, I say. I did not notice that you extolled THAT virtue in your commercial. I will have to try it! And now you (and I) know that Tim reads blogs!