Saturday, July 15, 2006

One mo' time--lets try this

http://streaming3.vidilife.com/vidilife/video/2006/1/19/269125/380766.wmv" watch this
okay--after several tries I found a way to share this with you--and I think it is worth 3 min of your time--and I had never heard the whole thing before--it is an old song Enjoy!



(Thank you--Search engine!)

6 comments:

Anna P said...

Great song, definately is a classic. I'm not sure what I think about the animation though, takes away what I've imagined 'the family' looking like for so many years!

Mom, you've heard the song and even introduced it to your kiddo's back when we lived on Tony Tank Lane. Now I'll have "I'm my own Grandpa" playing in my head all day!

faith said...

I've never heard that before. That is very odd in an amusing sort of way.

Laura said...

You are so funny - I was expecting an inspiring hymn!!! HA!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

miss u

JLW said...

Okay Grandma Cindy! Now we REALLY need an update!

Cindy said...

okay okay--I know--