always had a weakness for staying up past my bedtime--and I have suspected for years that more rest would do me wonders in the short term memory and focus factor;;;and decision making..
BUT TODAY I MUST SAY "i have GOT to get more sleep!!!"
At one store today--signing for my credit receipt--I began to write B---instead of my name
In my mind--I was thinking of my password to the computer...
Then I get home--and go to check my e-mail and the computer is waiting for my password-- and I type---
MY ZIP CODE!!!
6 comments:
Maybe you could just start taking naps, so then you wouldn't be so tired and could still stay up late!
In most of the cultures here where it's 90+ degrees, everything shuts down for two hours in the heat of the afternoon. I'm not saying Salisbury is as hot, but I think it would do the American culture good to have this built in nap/bum/lazy time in our days. How cool would that be?
oh mama
I can understand staying up beyond my bedtime...if the time posts after this, you may notice it is 2:14 am. I can understand the no brain workings, too. Tonight everytime they ask for a "type in what you see" I fail. I notice the second time the letters are less squished and bolder. hmmmm. well, I was just thinking now the weddings are over, I never see you and I just wanted to say hi and I miss you. blessings to you
thanks sue--
YEAH! Auntie Cindy, you are back into the commenting mode! Maybe now we'll get a new post from you too? :)
Post a Comment