Sunday, May 21, 2006

musings--before the PANIC

I cannot believe it has been over 2 weeks since I added to this--Where does the time go!!?

OKAY--the thing is--I will never change--I accept that now--I will forever be a world class procrastinator--

Just so you know--

That's all I'm saying!

Well--no--I will also say:
It is time to get off my "rusty dusty" (my mother's expression). She would say--"You'd better get off your rusty dusty and get busy"

She would also say:
"Cindy, you sure are good at making a mess--but you're not good at cleaning up afterward!"

3 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

hmmmm

JLW said...

Ha! You are funny. Candy told me once, "Cindy is good at creativity and I'm good at cleaning, If we lived closer to each other we'd make a really good team." Hope everything is going well with the wedding plans!

Sue said...

Well, you got off your "rusty dusty" today and you are on a roll! Don't stop--keep pressing on! I am praying for you!