
Ha
I just noticed that was what I wrote a LONG time ago--the last entry.
I have a camelia bush in the back yard that has the prettiest pink flowers as you can see--and the bulbs from Lindy that I planted about 3 months late in January--actually did burst forth about 7 daffodils--could only bring myself to pick 3.
So--here is this pretty arrangement--and WOW--it looks so appealing. Now I'm thinking that would be great in our bedroom--yellow and pink. Keep in mind I have never been a yellow person--and I have emerald green carpeting--so I don't know--have to be a pretty docile yellow--
I have been mulling over colors for the bedroom for 3+ years--walls are still white.
nothin else to say--it is WAY past my bedtime--
10 comments:
i love pink, and yellow would make a great friend to her!!
somehow--living inside a giant daffodil doesn't appeal to me:)
We missed you, Wed.
Beautiful! Flowers are in full bloom here too... I'm inspired by your post!
A nice pale yellow would do well I think... almost white like.
"living inside a giant daffodil" haha, that reminds me of a book I once read. It was the books that came after Dr. Dolittle when he traveled all over the world. They once traveled in a giant snail and that comment sort of reminded me of that. :)
Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL Aunt Cindy! Pink and Yellow would be lovely together, but what does Uncle Jason think? :) When we moved Joel didn't care what I did with our bedroom...so long as it didn't have pink in it!
Well, I have heard that many places use pink because it is very soothing--I think I heard hospitals or schools or something--I'm not thinking pepto bismol pink:)
I think Jason would just like our room kept CLEAN! the color is immaterial!
hAh
stop the madness.
hooray for CLEAN AND PINK rooms!!
Did I mention that I accidently painted our front bathroom pepto bismal pink? It wasn't supposed to be so dark and bright, but I guess that pinks/reds are some of the hardest colors to paint because they don't always come out the color you think they will. I wish they would have told me that previous to painting.
Post a Comment