Monday, January 2, 2006

A New Year

Happy new year--

I have no fun pictures to post--my one resolution is to quit nickel and diming all my money away and save for a camera of my own--I think posts are a little more fun with pictures--unless you are a gifted writer like Sienna, Ashley, Sue or Suzanne, and others-
The reason for this post--and there is a reason--
I find it a little disappointing to click down my list of websites of the people I know and see no new entries, sometimes days in a row--Thank you Suzanne for your postings of the weekend!!SO in case anyone shares this deflated feeling I thought I should put SOMETHING--ANYTHING on mine today.

I brought down from the attic 2 large empty boxes for ornaments--that's about it--
I hope to start in earnest tomorrow to get going on the undecorating.

3 comments:

faith said...

I hate putting away christmas. It is rather depressing.

Sue said...

I LOVE putting UP the Christmas decorations--but I heartily dislike (read hate) taking them DOWN! Thanks to Luke for helping me get the tree and some of the main stuff away!

Cindy said...

yes--I did get the wreaths and red bows off the front of the house--and a few garlands put up--but I am not very motivated to finish