Friday, November 4, 2005

for Ashley


This is probably THE grossest picture I have--I am amazed we got it and more amazed I kept it--but for such a time as this I am glad I did.

This is for Ashley--any other readers will just have to wonder:)

After reading your post--I wanted to share this with you--You can probably guess who these darlings are--and yes--this was the old days and that IS a dirty diaper soaking in the commode. These guys were caught in the act--splashing and having a good old time. ugh.


















5 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

oh man...
THOSE were THE days!

JLW said...

AAAHHH! That's Awful! Jude by himself is bad, but I'm really dreading the days when he has an accomplice! It's good to know you survived, even if I don't! Ha!

P.S. I guess I'm glad there wasn't anything in the toilet besides water when Jude was painting the bathroom!

JLW said...

Unca Matt! I didn't even really think about it tell you mentioned it. I just assumed that they were your boys! Ooooo, he'll never live this one down!

Joel tried to show Jude the picture of the boys here and I just about freaked out! I'm afraid he'd start getting ideas from the picture! :)

Cindy said...

Good Grief--What was Joel thinking!?!?!?!:)
I think you were right to freak:)
(I like those little punctuation smileys;)

Rachel C. said...

thats great! bring on the pictures!!