Well, I have painted about half of my downstairs after 2 years of debating color choice---it is trickie--as we have emerald green carpet, kid of pale almost blue green gray marbled tile in kitchen, hall and dining room, dark green marbly countertops and cherry cabinets--black appliances and dark wine furniture--anyway--i did it but I am going out of town and Don't have time to take pictures--and write about it--If I remember I will write about it when I get back. Our walls were all boring white when we moved in--(all the green we inherited, and I am working with it:) I painted the dining room red 2 or 3 years ago, and one of the rooms a suede (light beige/taupe?) The color finally is a light gray green with maybe a bluish cast in some light. It is funny because I really like it but sometimes it looks GRAY--sometimes GREEN, and sometimes Blue-green. Again I forgot to take before and after shots--that would have been fun.
Sleep tight
3 comments:
Sounds nice! Maybe you can just show us the After pictures!
the painting really looks wonderful mama cindy! hooray for creativity!
I love your dining room and the blue in the laundry room is amazing!! And I like the new colors too. I love colorful houses! It is so much better than white. Much for friendly and cheerful. :)
Post a Comment